The Armagh County Club is a private members' club situated in the centre of the historic city of Armagh.

The club has occupied the same premises since its foundation in 1869. During the Second World War the building was use by the government as an officers’ mess for troops who were stationed in the city.

Membership of the club is by invitation only.